Do "Mercy" and "Are You Gonna Wait Forever" belong on setlists?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
What do you think?

'Mercy' kind of reminds me a mini-Streets, mixed with Bad.

'Are You Gonna Wait Forever' is a funky, raw song that would be kind of cool to hear in concert...

Both are original and unique songs, that would definitely feel apart from the setlist, but none the less, give a little more entertainment factor to the concerts.

U2 don't play b-sides any more, BUT they are hyping this as a kind of first album and EVERY Boy b-side was played ... heh, that's a really long shot, isn't it?

We don't even know what they are doing with Mercy so we can't even say it's a b-side that won't be played. AYGWF probably has no chance at all. Fast Cars, by virtue of being a bonus track, SHOULD be played as U2's other bonus tracks have all been done live. However, just because other bonus tracks have been done doesn't mean it will be.

fuck no.

let's try to stay within this dimension of reality for God's sake.

There are a number of a-sides on this album that don't belong on the setlist, forget about the b-sides.

where can i get are you gonna wait forever? I know its on a vertigo single but i only see the neon lights single.

TheBrush said:
where can i get are you gonna wait forever? I know its on a vertigo single but i only see the neon lights single.

you can get it on I-Tunes, or leave your email address and it may suddenly appear in your in box.

I don't think so on the tour. I have a feeling it will come up on this 2007 album I am predicting. Only shorter and with some different words, and becoming the next album's City Of Blinding Lights.

Oh jeez please no b-sides, especially not a couple of showkillers like Mercy and and Are You Gonna Wait Forever. "If you were ice ................. I'm water" WTF?

deltau922 said:
Oh jeez please no b-sides, especially not a couple of showkillers like Mercy and and Are You Gonna Wait Forever. "If you were ice ................. I'm water" WTF?

:up:

Back
Top Bottom