Bullfight during UTEOTW?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KentK

The Fly
So now that UTEOTW seems to be in regular rotation, can anyone tell me if Bono and Edge are doing the bullfight routine like they did during Elevation?

And if so, is it in the same usual spot (left of center tip)? Because if that's the case, that's where I need to be parking myself on the floor next time!

Thanks!

no bullfight, instead its bono chasing edge around the ellipse, with edge jumping/skipping/running and bono running.

headache, you said there were a bunch of cameras there on Monday right? Newsweek magazine had a picture of Bono filming Edge for that 'documentary' wonder what this 'documentary' will be????

Do you guys really think it's a bull fight? I've never heard that before. Many of the songs lyrics are pulled straight from the Bible, so I'd have to say Bono's playing the devil and Edge is pushing him back with his guitar.

Yeah, the lyrics are pulled from the bible, and I do think that it is a 'devil' vs. 'god' or 'jesus' thing, but it does resemble a bullfight.

I am sooooooooooooo glad they're not doing that anymore.

:up:

It really got old and if they had resurrected it after Elevation, well.....:down:

I dunno...Edge and Bono fighting at the end of the song...good. Bono's pretend horns...bad. Very very bad.

I miss the Devil vs. Jesus ,or is it Good vs. Evil ,or is it Bono vs. Edge. Anyway I miss it it was hot.

WildHoneyAlways said:

The bullfight never did anything for me anyway.....

I don't know...

I would have liked to have seen it. But I missed Elevation, so I guess I was too late. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom