bullet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gonzo84d

The Fly
this version of bullet (with johnny comes marching home, and hands) , especially San Diego 1, is the most amazing thing i've heard in a while.

I couldn't agree more. I really miss the normal "rap" though and wish that could have been included, but this new version is pretty cool.

The Edge never ceases to amaze me!! His solo on night one is unreal. He stripped away a lot of the distortion and almost added a Pink Floyd-like quality to it. That and he is so "in the pocket" of the rhythm. The syncopation on that solo just makes my jaw drop! Then the little repetitive simple riff (exactly what Edge is famous for) at the end just makes it. Totally different song than before. It's pretty incredible to listen to the album version of that song, then the R&H version, the Zoo TV ver., the Popmart ver., the Elevation ver., then the Vertigo ver. and see how far the song has come.

I agree. Love this new version. If only it could be a little longer...
Edge's solo is awesome on Anaheim 1 too. There is some bluesy shit going on there... :drool:

I hate it......

listen to Elevation tour..... Bullet rocks 10 times more, it's all about this song, it is so good when it's played with energy and anger. Now there is no more anger, just despair.... I don't like it and it's 1 of my favourite song ever....

Back
Top Bottom