Bring Back Mofo!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lamb-Phisto

Babyface
That song provides a perfect kick in the ass in a tour that will hopefully also showcase Vertigo, Love and Peace or Else, And All Because of You.

It is time to drop some of the "safer" staples from Joshua Tree and Rattle and Hum. Some cling to the 80's. Though I do love the 80's work, I have grown to love the U2 that takes chances.

It would be cool to hear since I missed Popmart and love the song, but I think the chances stand around 0.001%

I would LOVE to hear it too. I would wet myself if they ever played a dance remix of Mofo, Lemon, Discoteque, etc. Sure, it would mean dropping alot of the live instrumentation from the band, but it would be so fun!

Why don't we start a petition?

We'll let the boys know how much Mofo means to us!

Did I mentioned already that Mofo is my second favourite song and I would love a big comeback of it, like The Fly did on Elevation?? I would be in heaven! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I really REALLY hate to be a jerk here but...

....please no.

I love Mofo, it's one of my favorite U2 songs as well.

Which is why I don't want it played live ever again after witnessing Popmart's version.

Considering the hits that the novice fans will want to hear, along with the band playing a lot of new stuff, there really won't be too much room this time around, I think......"Hands" and "Electrical Storm" could take up space.....and "Beautiful Day" and "Walk On" are pretty much tour staples, so there's going to be three less slots at least for other songs such as "Mofo"......although "Mofo" would never really occur again, anyway. It would rock though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom