Band rehearses WITS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2freakboy

War Child
Interference says the band rehearsed WITS today ...

"Also rehearsed, "Original Of The Species," John Lennon's gorgeous "Happy Christmas (War Is Over)" and "Window in the Skies."

But, like One Tree Hill and the others they didn't play it. I'm very excited to hear they are at least rehearsing it. Hopefully they'll play it at least once before the tour is over.

Would kind of make an interesting closer to Hawaii...although at this rate it will be Kite not that that's a bad thing either.

But One Tree Hill on the Vertigo tour...:drool:

U2freakboy said:
Interference says the band rehearsed WITS today ...

"Also rehearsed, "Original Of The Species," John Lennon's gorgeous "Happy Christmas (War Is Over)" and "Window in the Skies."

But, like One Tree Hill and the others they didn't play it. I'm very excited to hear they are at least rehearsing it. Hopefully they'll play it at least once before the tour is over.

:hyper: Hawaii is going to blow minds.
(got to figure out a way to get there)

I tell you... Hawaii... December 9th

2nd Encore
- WITS
- Desire
- Kite

3rd Encore (with Pearl Jam)
- The Saints Are Coming
- Rockin' In The Free World

:drool:

wits rehersed? wow *holds hope that we will get it at the NZ shows!*

how was it played? edge on piano or guitar? i hope for guitar :D

According to the folks I know who listened to the soundcheck on the 18th, WITS was NOT rehearsed.

No soundcheck at the show today (the 19th).

Axver said:
According to the folks I know who listened to the soundcheck on the 18th, WITS was NOT rehearsed.

I second that... unless I passed out for a minute, it didn't happen AND/OR I am going deaf

:hyper: :hyper: I'm really looking forward that they will maybe play Happy Christmas(War Is Over) I watched a video with this song on youtube and it was great

I'd rather see Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) than the Lennon song.

Oh, and the Happy Christmas (War Is Over) part? Just a snippet at the end of One Tree Hill, I believe.

Axver said:

But it was posted on the net. It must be true!! :laugh: :wink:

Where did this false information about Window come from I wonder? I hate it when this kind of crap gets reported as fact when it didnt happen.

One Tree Hill full band is still very cool though. Not surprised they are doing it, just surprised it may actually be full band.

Back
Top Bottom