Bad/ Wild Horses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amandaeryn

Babyface
Do you think this is a possibility? I know Who's Gonna Ride You're Wild Horses is kind of rare but I just love that combo. Will Bad be played at MSG on May 21. It will be my first u2 concert and I am so totally beyond excited!!

Bono sang a big part of Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses a few times at the end of Bad in the end of The Elevation Tour and it sounded awesome, it worked great. I think every time they play Bad he should add snippets from their own songs at the end of it just to make it more interesting for the more hardcore fans. I think it's a possibility.
But I would like even more if they played the whole song. :drool:

Of course they did. Frequently during the first 2 ZooTV legs, after Until the End of the World. It was replaced by New Year's Day in the 3rd leg, except showing up occasionally as part of the acoustic set.

In Berlin at Elevation I heard Bad and then the Rolling Stones song..........."wild wild horses, couldn't drag me away........"

Bono sang it so much better, it was incredible.....

I wish I could get a copy of that..........

yoshitownsend62 said:
In Berlin at Elevation I heard Bad and then the Rolling Stones song..........."wild wild horses, couldn't drag me away........"

Bono sang it so much better, it was incredible.....

thats what i was thinking about while i was scrolling down this discussion, i caqn kinda picture him doing this, but the fact is that he's done it and that is thaaaat.

Back
Top Bottom