Any chance RTSS might make a comeback?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2mixer

War Child
Okay, I really enjoy Bono singing Miss Sarajevo - and he was fantastic in Barcelona (even though I agree with many fans that the crowd were the big stars that night and seemed to carry the band most of the time AND they should've played Spanish Eyes as Party Girl is quite lame - My opinion only so NOBODY CUT THEIR WRISTS, PLEASE! ;) ) but MS doesn't have the quality of RTSS!

I really hope that if they DO tour Europe next year then we will see Running back where it should be.

Also, does anyone know why the band decided to start playing MS again?
Was it just for the DVD - I personally don't think so.
Why wasn't it played from the start of the tour?
Was Bono waiting to get his 'tour' voice?
Will they drop it for a return to America?

Any answers?

I guess they just wanted to play that song since the've only done it twice, and it was on the best of 90-00 so it wouldn't be an unknown to the huge amount of casual fans in the stadiums. I don't think they will drop it for the third leg, but there's a good chance RTSS will be back for the second night sets.

I'd like to hear Miss Sarajevo once, but I think it's a shame that RTSS had to be the song to go for MS to make it into the setlist. I've got tix to a few dates in the fall, and after hearing it in Boston, I was thrilled about the prospect of hearing it every night. I hope I get to hear it at least once more. *fingers crossed*

Back
Top Bottom