Angel of Harlem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mo786

War Child
Never mentioned - should bring this song back - good for a stadium sing a long-

Could bring it out before Yahweh and have Yahweh the last song instead of Vertigo, LOL

Would make a good acoustic break, agree. However the trouble is.....it is one of those songs that have been played alot. I'd rather have some rare stuff.

If they play it again I hope they play it like they did in the Slane show, with Larry and Adam coming in after the first chorus. That was awesome! I like the idea of having it after Yahweh. :yes:

A great encore idea:
19. City Of Blinding Lights
20. Beautiful Day
21. Angel Of Harlem
22. Yahweh
23. Bad/40

:drool:

TheBrazilianFly said:
If they play it again I hope they play it like they did in the Slane show, with Larry and Adam coming in after the first chorus. That was awesome! I like the idea of having it after Yahweh. :yes:

A great encore idea:
19. City Of Blinding Lights
20. Beautiful Day
21. Angel Of Harlem
22. Yahweh
23. Bad/40

:drool:

hi brazilianfly..don't you mean before yahweh??:wink:

nice set though eventhough it has been played a lot I wouldn;t mind seeing it sometimes..

Angel of Harlem is definately one of those U2 songs I hope to never EVER hear live again. If they want to do something additional accoustics, please go for stuff like Stay, TGBHF and even SATS. Then again, they could always for a new accoustic arrangements for a different song. Its not as if they always have to play the same accoustic stuff at every tour.

BrazilianFly: At least for the Euro leg, I think Beautiful Day very much fits the daylight part of the show, so I'd keep it near the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom