An Cat Dubh/Electric Co. always played on first night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vpk0718

Babyface
I'm seeing my first U2 show on Monday, and I've always dreamed of seeing one of these two songs live. I've scanned through a couple of setlists, and noticed that these two always seem to get played on the first night of a two night stand. Have they ever been played on the second night? Because I am going to be very very disappointed if I don't get one of them :rant:

I hope you get to see them. However, I also hope they play them on Sunday... because I'm going to that and I've waited 20 years to see the Co.... as shallow as it sounds, I will actually be disappointed if I don't see it.

Fortunately, the nascient pattern favors my fortune.

unosdostres14 said:
try u2-vertigo-tour.com.....that's axver's site and he has all setlists

I wish it was mine, heh. I just work with the owner. I guess I could claim it ... :hmm: :wink:

The pattern of the LAST FOUR CONCERTS is that on the first night in a city, The Cry/The Electric Co. and An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart are played on the first night and Gloria and The Ocean on the second night.

That is just the pattern in Phoenix and Denver. Before that, the pattern was - with the exclusion of the first Anaheim show - that The Cry/The Electric Co. is played every night, and An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart was replaced by Gloria at the second San Diego show and by The Ocean at the second LA show and first San Jose show.

The Phoenix and Denver pattern may be repeated in Seattle and Vancouver or it may not be. It's worth noting night two in Denver differed from night two in Phoenix through the replacement of Yahweh by OOTS. So there's still no full second night pattern.

May's going to be really interesting setlist-wise with 4 shows in Chicago, 3 in Boston, two in Philly spread out by eight days. and a mere one in New York (can we say New York? Well, it was rehearsed ...).

good thing I'm at the first night in Manchester then, I'd much rather An Cat Dubh & Electric Co

Oh, and why can't we say New York?

As silly as this sounds, if we're talking about a song or two that we can't live without and we know its been played already on this tour, I'd have to pick the night that Bad and Gloria gets played. Thank God this won't be a problem for me.

Back
Top Bottom