A cool way to keep LAPOE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mauwer

War Child
Friends ,

What do ya think about this???? , it is a cool way to keep LAPOE.

Let`s say if it was up to me , but it isn`t:wink:

I keep LAPOE and drop Pride
They could play the Human Rights Video over the intro of Streets.
Bono can say anything about africa and all would be swell.

Not a bad trade come to think of it : Pride for LAPOE.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

LAPOE was a very Vertigo Tour song. Especially with the drum gimmick. I think it will not be seen again.

Yeah, LAPOE is a good example of an album-track tour staple that will be rarely/never seen again I think. Read: Love is Blindness, Mofo

thelaj said:
Yeah, LAPOE is a good example of an album-track tour staple that will be rarely/never seen again I think. Read: Love is Blindness, Mofo

That´s what I thought about Zoo Station, now I think almost everything is possible.

Great idea about Love and Peace replacing Pride.

No, let Pride stay, people always love it, and the crowd "Whoa's" are great in a U2, specially in a song like Pride that has so much meaning in U2's career.

If LAPOE should appear next times, it should replace definitelly BTBS that it's one the songs that is more tired and needing a rest despite its several versions.

I wish it would open the encore or the show.

City of Blinding Lights will make a great encore, main set, or show closer later.

I think LAPOE could open up a political encore in the future like Zoo Station opened up a ZooTV encore.

COBL should definitely remain a staple, and I think it will. It can end the main set, start an encore, fit into the middle of the main set, close...the possiblities are endless.

phillyfan26 said:
I think LAPOE could open up a political encore in the future like Zoo Station opened up a ZooTV encore.

COBL should definitely remain a staple, and I think it will. It can end the main set, start an encore, fit into the middle of the main set, close...the possiblities are endless.

Totally agreed!!!:up:

I think that LAPOE has all the potential to become sort of Zoo Station but in other context...

COBL is the song that can always adress to any city they're playing and I think that it'd be a great closer (yeah, why not??) leaving the nervous feeling when the show ends...

nobody reads this

COBL should END the main set for next tour... but not with the long intro... just starting it like on the CD:UK stuff... like Bono saying things and thanking everybody... a short start for a big song

I wanted for COBL to end the Vertigo Tour shows... but as a starter is still :drool:... the only other one I thought it would start was Miracle Drug.... and as a starter is good too

and LAPOE... yes.. a political encore could do... but... besides SBS and Bullet.. we have PLEASE.. and I don't know waht else could make it...

though... THIS should be:

Encore 1
- LAPOE (Bono keeps on drumming... then Larry with the Bass Drum)
- Like A Song... (bono still on the drum until it begins)

Then Sunday Bloddy Sunday.. or Please (somehow)...

My choice would be Larry beating the hell out of the drums at the end and bono joining... then all of the sudden TATATATATATATATA "I cried to my daddy on the telephone..." THE SAINTS ARE COMING... still political, right?

- LAPOE
- Like A Song...
- TSAC

:drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom