2861U2's setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2861U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Yes, I know everybody and their grandma has done a setlist here, but I havent, and so Im gonna take a shot at it. Tell me what you think.

1) Vertigo
2) All Because Of You
3) I Will Follow
4) UTEOTW
5) New Years Day
6) The Electric Co.
7) Gone
8) LAPOE/snippet of BTBS
9) Exit
10) Desire
11) Mysterious Ways
12) Out Of Control
13) Miracle Drug
14) One Step Closer
15) Streets
16) Mercy
17) Crumbs From Your Table

18) One
19) SYCMIOYO
20) City Of Blinding Lights

21) 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
22) Beautiful Day
23) Yahweh/40

I think the Streets ---> Mercy is cool, because if you think about the outro of Streets and the intro to Mercy, they sound similar...
THOUGHTS?

Last edited:
I actually think this is great. A few songs are suprises - Electric Co, Exit, 11 o'clock tick tock, and Mercy...

I too believe that there will be a suprise or two as well. Kind of like Popmart w/ HMTMKMKM & I Will Follow. and then on Elevation w/ OOC

My only hesitation w/ this setlist is the fact that there are 12 "rockers" out of the gate. Usually U2 slows it down after say 5 big tunes.

Although I prefer the rockers more in concert.:wink:

Anymore thoughts? This post has been viewed 90-some times, I know SOMEONE out there has comments on it....:|

I think you'd need a "change of pace" song somewhere in the first seven. Those are great selections, but there's no chance to breathe.

The band has usually included something slow or nuanced in the first five or so songs (see Still Haven't Found, Stuck, Kite, MLK, Mysterious Ways, One, etc. on past tours).

Other than that (discounting the "not gonna happen" factor for the Co. and Mercy), I'd be thrilled to see this show. The Co. alone would do it for me, but the rest is nice, too.

2861U2 said:

1) Vertigo
2) All Because Of You
3) I Will Follow
4) UTEOTW
5) New Years Day
6) The Electric Co.
7) Gone
8) LAPOE/snippet of BTBS
9) Exit
10) Desire
11) Mysterious Ways
12) Out Of Control
13) Miracle Drug

:rockon:
I really love it but... do you wanna kill them?! lol, I mean they're not 18 anymore.

But I would love to see this :D

Back
Top Bottom