2 songs this tour needs that you might not think of...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pop_mofo

Acrobat
With the whole rocking mentality of this tour Last Night on earth and Hold me, thrill me....would be GREAT additions.

LNOE was awesome during PopMart and really showed the Edge's guitar genius (that solo at the end of the live version is sick!!!).

HMTMKMKM, with the whole coughing shtick, would be would be great following Love and Peace or else.

What about this in the middle of the set:

SBS
L and PoE
LNOE (solo going right into Bullet)
Bullet
RTSS

and then later in the show...

HMTMKMKM and whatever else they choose to surround it.

Think about it.

Peace.

Add HMTMKMKM, replace Pride with Bad. Cylce Gone or Last Night on Earth in for SBS.

Whoever mentioned the solo at the end of LNOE was dead-on. It would be great if that got brought back....possible replacing SBS or NYD. However, with that said, we both know that won't happen (famous last words.)

I'd love to hear at least a riff of "She's Gonna Blow Your House Down"!! :drool:

Have they done "A Man And A Woman" yet?? :eyebrow:

Agreed with Last Night and Hold Me.
Maybe...
Tomorrow
Hawkmoon 269

odowdpa said:
Whoever mentioned the solo at the end of LNOE was dead-on. It would be great if that got brought back....possible replacing SBS or NYD. However, with that said, we both know that won't happen (famous last words.)

i so agree, LNOE live is so amazing, even bono goes off on the guitar (kind of)

if LNOE replaced NYD and a full band version of please replaced SBS that would be amaaazing

then throw in God Pt II for elevation

then hawkmoon 269 for pride

:drool:

whitehead said:
I'd love to hear at least a riff of "She's Gonna Blow Your House Down"!! :drool:
:

That would be so cool, I love that song, would never happen though.

Back
Top Bottom