(08-02-2006) Remaining Hawaii Tickets On Sale Saturday -- Interference.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Remaining Hawaii Tickets On Sale Saturday

There's been a tiny bit of speculation that U2 had added a second Hawaii show because of a listing with Ticketmaster for a TBA show date going on sale this Saturday, Aug. 5.

A spokesperson for Ticketmaster has let Interference.com know that the Saturday on-sale date is for remaining tickets for the recently rescheduled Dec. 9th show and not for a new show.

To purchase tickets for the Aloha Stadium show, which range in price from $49.50 to $165, click here. Ticket supplies will be limited since these are seats that did not sell before the show was postponed in March.

The on sale begins at 9 a.m. HST.

:eyebrow: I am a little bummed that my premium seats from the original purchase appears to have gotten further from the stage based on the new stage configuration. Orange section E/row 12.
Anyone in this middle orange section feel the same way?
U2 fan.

itsnukin said:
:eyebrow: I am a little bummed that my premium seats from the original purchase appears to have gotten further from the stage based on the new stage configuration. Orange section E/row 12.
Anyone in this middle orange section feel the same way?
U2 fan.

It actually remains about the same in relation to the stage, just that several other sections got closer in relation to the stage. The previous baseball configuration had the stage in the far outfield and Sec E was behind the area between home plate and third base. Home plate to the outfield is in excess of 300 feet, 300 feet=100 yards=football field. Given that the seating begins/stage ends at the 20 yard line balanced by the distance between home plate and Sec E in baseball config. means you're basically the same distance as before.

Back
Top Bottom