(01-18-2005) More Tour News... - Interference.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
More Tour News...

A source involved with planning the new U2 tour has let us know the following details:

-The main reason behind the tour's delay is, as Paul McGuinness has stated to U2.com, that the original tour route hit some snags. The "family illness" rumor has also been cited by our source as
another reason for the delay.

-One member of U2 in particular has been very involved with the tour's scheduling.

-A finalized tour itinerary is expected to be delivered to tour agencies today, January 18th, with an official announcement expected by week's end.

-U2 is now believed to be launching the tour in the Southwest part of the United States, possibly in Las Vegas (ala PopMart) or Los Angeles (as rumored on the internet).

Stay tuned!

thanks for the info!
Great news, announcement at the end of the week. As exciting as the month leading up to the HTDAAB release was, the tour is just as good, if not better, for me.

Sounds good, but I don't wanna get my hopes up again... lol
If they announced the dates I could start planning the rest of my summer. ;)
But of course, the family illness is more important than the tour.

HelloAngel as a U2 fan I appreciate the time you give to this site.

Thank you and the other mods/editors. :wink:

Just found out U2 is playing Grammys on Feb. 13 in LA. Also, rumors about a 'secret' show sometime around that date. It was on atu2.com. Maybe means some big announcement is coming???:bono:

Ooo I'd like it if they kicked it off in Las Vegas...much closer than Florida to me! I can't wait to find out the official dates!

Back
Top Bottom