New U2 Album : All The Info We Can Find *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Curious...

One thing; 'I just can't wait!!!'

I'm so curious about how all those songs will sound...
Please, let it come out soon U2....
I love you guys, I luv ya a lottt. :heart:

I agree that the title Solar is too shallow for U2, we need something that means moooooore... Okay???

i want my FULL METAL JACKET

what's that crap about FULL METAL JACKET transforming into NATIVE SON? I want the mother of all rock tunes, and I want it to be called FULL METAL JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: ........ please....:sad:

Saw this over on the log

Universal France have informed U2achtung.com U2?s new album release will be in March 2004.

I had a chat with Paul McGuinness at the Gavin Friday show on Tuesday. He told me that the album would be out 'Easter time'.

Larry and Ali were also there, so was Bono apparently but I didn't see him.

Hello!

I'm new here. My name is N?ria and I'm from Spain .:p

In Spain they talked about the new album. They said that the new single will be out in November.

thanks for the information!

Hurry it up already.I'm wearing holes in my Best Of c.d.s...heehee...i can't wait any longer..can't wait til i'm stronger..oops sorry,i'm singing again.:-D..come on already..geesh..:hyper:

I Move Ni Mysterious Ways :adam:

I have a friend that will be getting home from his first trip to Ireland tomorrow. Total goal of the trip was U2 and U2. He may have some new info on the album but I'll have to wait to hear from him which should be on Friday to confirm.

U2 was not in town, so no such luck for him. Only one more month until 2004, does anyone know anything new?

Looks like March 2004 based on current information. We should be hearing the first song on the radio in the next 4 to 8 weeks.

Good Lord people, the album will drop in March, first single the 3rd week of January (all educated guesses)....of course the single could get leaked to the Internet first causing a buzz greater than any radio station can provide....:wink:

i cant take anymore- i need the new album now.

im buying slane castle dvd, but i want new album now.

I have a feeling that March is not going ot happen but do I have any facts to back this up? No

Who is for a fax jam to principle management?

Latest rumor is March 8 again. I think we will find out sometime next week if that is really the case.

Back
Top Bottom