New U2 Album : All The Info We Can Find *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THE WAIT WILL BE AGONIZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It already is. But just remember.......it's gonna feel so good when you go to the record store and buy it. You'll snap it from the cashier when she gives it back to you, and run to your car. Then, you'll just kind of look at the cover, and the back cover, analyze the track order a little. Then you'll almost be afraid to put it in, because you're so excited. But you will.....and it'll be worth the wait. The smile won't be removed from your face for a few days.

At least that's how it works with me and U2 albums. So we should just be patient.....it'll come to us. Think of it like this....in less than a year, we'll be listening to a new U2 record, and some of us will be preparing for a concert in exactly a year from now. Remember what you did last year in May? Well, you just the amount of time it took to get from then to now. So don't sweat it.

The_acrobat said:
THE WAIT WILL BE AGONIZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It already is. But just remember.......it's gonna feel so good when you go to the record store and buy it. You'll snap it from the cashier when she gives it back to you, and run to your car. Then, you'll just kind of look at the cover, and the back cover, analyze the track order a little. Then you'll almost be afraid to put it in, because you're so excited. But you will.....and it'll be worth the wait. The smile won't be removed from your face for a few days.

At least that's how it works with me and U2 albums. So we should just be patient.....it'll come to us. Think of it like this....in less than a year, we'll be listening to a new U2 record, and some of us will be preparing for a concert in exactly a year from now. Remember what you did last year in May? Well, you just the amount of time it took to get from then to now. So don't sweat it.
SWEEEET!

this sounds very very promising!!!

especially with Thompson on board

some of those song titles are pretty lame though....they should stop letting Bono name all the songs :sexywink:

Bloody hell - I got butterflies in my stomach reading that lot - but are they purposely left Eno And Lanois of the record because their aiming for a slightly newer sound? (sorry if someones already asked that)
But nonetheless.......I can't bloody wait!

:applaud:

I remember Larry talking about 'Bulldozer' in a Propaganda interview saying it was his favourite song of the ones they were currently working on so ever since then i've been very psyched to hear it! Bono mentioned 'Kite' in the same interview and that song's just absolutely perfect so... *sigh* pretty much sums up U2 for me, absolutely perfect!! :)

cheers,
Shauna, excited as hell for NEW U2 whenever we're all lucky enough to go buy it!! :)

hi everyone!
this sounds really cool... but the song Tough already exists... i don't think they will release two songs baring the same title... I can't wait for this new album... keep telling us about it! thanks!

YAYYYY!!! Can't wait!! They better do a tour in NEw Zealand for this ... they didnt come for the elevation tour

:hyper:

That sounds amazing! I cannot wait until they go on tour. I am definitely going to see them. I have not had the live U2 experience yet. This is amazing news!

-Led Boots

AmL The Fly said:
hi everyone!
this sounds really cool... but the song Tough already exists... i don't think they will release two songs baring the same title... I can't wait for this new album... keep telling us about it! thanks!

I don't know if you will talk about Touch (and its early demo Trevor)

I cannot wait for the new album :hyper:

u2log.com has a link to an italian site, which allegedly has a 30 second clip of 'origin(al) of the species'. its supposed to be sung by edge. but boy: it is terrible. really, i love almost every u2 song, but this has to be a hoax. if its not, they should reconsider recording this song and announce that it was a hoax in stead.

this cannot be true.

to tell ya the truth i liked it up to the part where it kicks in at the end..... but its from the holidays of eden album by the band marrilion.

I'm so excited about the prospect of them touring next year...hopefully I'll be living in NYC by then and I could see them at MSG or something. ;)

Led Boots said:
That sounds amazing! I cannot wait until they go on tour. I am definitely going to see them. I have not had the live U2 experience yet. This is amazing news!

-Led Boots

Damn, that nickname sounds familiar. Do you post on any political forums?

First, let me say that the title Solar, IMHO, sucks.

However, is it possible that this promo is just for a single and not the whole album? It just seems so shallow for U2, am I wrong here?

I'm getting scared that i wont be able to get hold of tickets, when they tour!

PLEAE LET ME BE ABLE TO!!! I WILL GET TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!

i really dont think any of these song but maybe 1 or 2 will be true and make it on the new album

It could turn out as good as Achtung Baby did! I'm really looking forward to it! U2 rock!

Love you, guys!
xxx
:)

EdgeVox said:
in the news section, Ignoreland is "source close to the band"??

It was changed bc I received Ignoreland's info in a private message from someone before I had seen the thread. So I had thought the person who sent it to me was actually the one with the information, and not someone I hadn't heard of before (Ignoreland) posting about it. I didn't want to mislead people, so I changed it to RUMOR. :)

Back
Top Bottom