wotz with this IP address blocking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JimmyChicken

Acrobat
some days I can go on to the forum just fine.
and then other days i come on and i get a message saying my ip address has been blocked or banned or something.
then if i go round to my friends place, it says the same thing.
whats going on? is internet in my area faulty? but it works if i go to the library, so is this a home user thing or what? :banghead:

no, i use iprimus. its only like the biggest isp in australia, and they have a cheap plan that me and all my friends use. since we're young and dont have high paying jobs. so if iprimus gets blocked, there goes the opportunity for quite a few australian users to access this forum. and that would be quite sad.

I'm guessing that Iprimus uses a few dynamic, but communal IP addresses. I'm also guessing that someone who used Iprimus here was banned; hence, that is why when that IP address is assigned to you, you are unable to use the forum.

Melon

Is there any way you can post the ip that you're on when you cant get on the forum? Because I checked this ip that you used here and its not in the ban list.

I didn't think there have been any banned iPrimus accs. in Aus.
iPrimus however are reknowned for their problems, no offence Jimmy, I almost used them once. If you can, check with them what the situation is with their IP's, let them know that you do have trouble accessing certain sites (ie this one) due to this.

Back
Top Bottom