Why not have a Winona Ryder "Department" Store forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieSG

Refugee
this would be a great place to trade goods and MP3's for cash exchange. wouldn't that be nice?

the only requirement should be that no sharp items are allowed during processing, ha ha :)

or maybe we could set up a Pay Pal account to allow for Free trade among the many nations that visit here at interference.

I think this would be a really useful place to get different things, U2 or otherwise!

Elvis, could that be set up?

sincerely, your helpful northern Ca girl.

and we could do everything for "face" value!

Yay!

We already have these types of things going on in the MP3 forum and All I want is U2 forum.

:)

Thanks, Sicy! :)

happy, now that i know what i've been missing...after i get the picture thing going, will you tell me how to get some MP3's? just a few that will fit on my "hard drive?":scream: how do i purchase bootlegs and other rare songs, over Paypal?

I've never used paypal as I dont trust internet purchasing, but have you got a credit card? There's probably lots of boots and misc other music floating around on ebay or private sites. I dont use ebay either, but if you have a credit card, all you do is fill in your details and have your account or card number handy, and voila! you can buy anything on the internet!

Even old disused jumbo jets turned into comfortable housing. So says a pic I once was shown from ebay!

try ftp sites, I think you can just download off them without purchasing anything.

OR!

Even better for random MP3 downloading....go to www.winmx.com download the prgram, and do searches on kazillions of available mp3's peole are willing to share for absolutely nothing. I use it, and its fantastic for finding whatever music you are after.

Hope this helps ya out!

:no: i would never buy a bootleg. not anymore. i did back in the day when i was on an old comp that didn't support mp3s, but now, i couldn't imagine paying for one. i'd download the mp3s like i do now, or maybe do a trade with someone (either send them one of my very limited collections or send them blanks in exchange for a boot).

with all the free trade and nice traders around, especially here, there's no reason to buy a bootleg.

ah well, see there ya go! I am not the bootleggin' kind :wink:
No siree, I d/l everything for free. I am one of the millions of reasons why record companies are so pissed off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom