Where on earth is "Everything You Know WAS Wrong??"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I noticed that the thread about U2 possibly playing the Grammy's was moved into a subforum of EYKIW called "Everything You Know Was Wrong." :confused: It looks like a mod forum or something, as it doesn't let me post in it, and it has a collection of random threads.

Aeeeeeuuughh? :scratch:

But that's just weird. It's not the EYKIW archive, and I don't understand why the Grammy thread that popped up in WTAHNN got moved to EYKWasW instead of merged with the other Grammy thread (which I can't find at all right now) that was in EYKIW. :scratch:

I came in here to ask the same question - what happened to the post about the rumor of U2 opening the Grammys? The thread was just getting going, and then got moved to Everything you know Was wrong??? Can a mod move it back to EYKIW? Please??:love:

But that's just weird. It's not the EYKIW archive, and I don't understand why the Grammy thread that popped up in WTAHNN got moved to EYKWasW instead of merged with the other Grammy thread (which I can't find at all right now) that was in EYKIW. :scratch:

I think I see what happened. A grammy thread was posted in WTAHAN, and a mod merged/moved it into the Rumor U2 grammy thread that was in EYKIW, but accidentally put the finished merged thread in the EYK Was Wrong archive, instead of EYKIW.. then ended up moving it back to EYKIW.

EYK Was Wrong is indeed an older archive forum of the EYKIW archive and shouldnt show up in the forum lists. The threads have been moved to the main archive now.

So no biggie, looks like everything is fixed now.

Back
Top Bottom