Where can I read a copy of the Interference Users Agreement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fly on the wall

The Fly
A super mod and I were debating something on MSN IM. They asked me to "show me the rules."

Yet, we both had no clue on where to find the Interference User Agreement.

HELP!!!!

oh, and ps....you can delete the username @turkeybread@....I thought the only way to get the UA would be to register a new name.

~Zonelistener

oh...and it was a playful conversation.....the super mod should not look like a dumbass here. :p

:D

This agreement comes up when registering:

U2 Feedback Rules
Registration to this forum is free. We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page. Note: it is the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor the use of this messageboard by minors in their care.

It is impossible for the administrators and moderators of this forum to review all messages. Therefore, the content of posts on Feedback is the responsibility of the author alone. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Interference or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

Interference is a diverse community that includes members of all ages, races, religious beliefs, sexual orientations, and nationalities. We ask that users keep this in mind when reading and writing messages, and that they respect the other members of the community even when they disagree with their points of view.

Although users can trade mp3's of unreleased U2 material and physical bootlegs of unreleased U2 material, any trading of other artists or any album mp3s, or exchange of money for bootlegs, is strictly prohibited.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are threatening or otherwise violate any laws. The owners of Interference have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You can also check the FAQ for more in depth rules.

Yertle, I also got the :ohmy: look on my face when reading this.
Can someone please send a copy of this to paxetaurora with regard to the Interference CD Exchange (and other actions in the Just The Bang And The Clatter forum).

Or change this in the agreement... ;)

C ya!

Marty (who :ohmy:'s at the trading of other artists part)

The Interference CD exchange is not encouraged, sponsored, or run by ' Interference.com '. What members do offline (sending/copying cds/etc) is out of the control of Interference.com, as well....

It is impossible for the administrators and moderators of this forum to review all messages. Therefore, the content of posts on Feedback is the responsibility of the author alone. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Interference or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

Elvis said:
The Interference CD exchange is not encouraged, sponsored, or run by 'Interference.com '. What members do offline (sending/copying cds/etc) is out of the control of Interference.com, as well....

I don't want to pick a fight here (hey, I'm an official ICDE nerd!), but the organisation is in the hands of some moderators of that forum. Do moderators represent Interference.com? If not, who does?

Just wondering... :confused:

Marty

Back
Top Bottom