what is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sevikins

Refugee
I wanted to post in the "Everything you know was wrong" forum and it kept bringing me to this page where there was a message that said something about either trying to edit someone's post, read the forum rules and the other said that maybe my account was disabled... weird. Whoever else has had that message, please tell me how to post there.

Actually this was what I saw at the bottom of that page (Everything you know was wrong)

You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

have you tried posting there again?

Sevikins said:
Actually this was what I saw at the bottom of that page (Everything you know was wrong)

You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

It might have been that your account wasn't approved yet.

Try posting in there now. :)

Were you logged in?

Are you using aol browser?

Use Internet Explorer and make sure you're logged in.

No AOL browser :yuck: ((not an AOL fan))
Just Internet Explorer on
Yep, logged on

I just did that a minute ago and got the same message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: Sevikins [logout]

Forgotten your password?

Oh well... it's 2:15 AM now... tired... goodnight... gonna try it in the morning. -_- o O (zzz... bono...)

Well this is weird.. I checked your account and you have access to all the forums so I dont know what the problem is.

I'll fwd this to Elvis.

Back
Top Bottom