to moderators

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maya

Babyface
hi,
I have some questions for you. first one is about web cam I was wonderingn why mine do not refresh by it self. I have to close the window and go click again on the front page to have them "refresh". It is kind of bodering.
rolleyes.gif

Second I was wondering why am I a fool
frown.gif
and what is a fly and how can I become one.
thank
smile.gif

------------------
~maya~

Hi.

I can't answer the webcam question since I don't actually work at Interference beyond my role as forum moderator... but I can answer your question about Fools and Flies.

(Hopefully, the refresh problem will be addressed. Until then, I just switch between the two images.)

Okay, there are four designations, so far.

A "MacPhisto" runs the forum and helps as a moderator. Right now, there's only one "MacPhisto", the King himself, Elvis.

A "PopTart" is a forum moderator. At the moment, only spleeen, Crayon, and I are PopTarts.

"The Fly" is a regular to the forum. Most of the people you see are Flies, or will be Flies shortly. (I was a Fly a week or two ago.)

And "The Fool" is a rookie. ("The Fool" is a reference to a persona Bono would take onstage during the pre-Boy era.)

You'll become a Fly at around 30 posts, and trust me, that doesn't take long at all.
smile.gif

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

[This message has been edited by Achtung Bubba (edited 07-21-2000).]

I don't see why not... especially since the notice for new moderators is still up. Just e-mail Elvis at elvis@interference.com and tell him why you should be a moderator and what forums you'd like to help moderate. As you can tell, each person can moderate more than one topic, and each topic has more than one moderator -- so it's really a team effort.

And this applies to everyone: if you want to moderate, let us know.

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

Back
Top Bottom