The State of Dream Out Loud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I would like the authorities here to turn what essentially is a back water in Interland, to a better enviroment for our budding poets and lyricists to develop their skills it would nice for you incharge to make a bigger effort to promote this forum, I would like to seize control of it so I can further the skills of our community,

Thanks For Your Time,
Yours ZeroDude

I'm being serious give me the power I have the backup of one other interferencer if I make the call

Power to do what? lol. Sorry but our focus is not on a poem forum right now with all the other things going on. If you want to promote it you can sign up for premium membership and add a link in your signature or something but other than that feel free to post in there as much as you like.

DOL is not exactly a forum we can promote, either. I mean, I really like DOL and I post in there sometimes, but it's not really part of the forum's mission.

As a semi-frequent DOL poster, I think Sicy is right, inasmuch as probably only other DOLers will be able to draw more folks in.

I love DOL, and I wish it had some more activity. However, we can't force people to utilize the forum.

how about we make it so you have to post at least 1 out of 10 times in DOL

if you post 9 times in a row outside of DOL it will give you a message saying you have reached your outside of DOL limit and need to post there before you can post outside of it

that will force those jackasses to post in there more

It all seems a bit of a waste to me,if only more people were interested in using it, I know we can't force people to use a forum they have no interest in, So as soon as get a decent income I'll go for the premium membership route, cheers for your time anyway, sorry to bother you all

Back
Top Bottom