"Survivor" Threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
Bang and Clatter is all cluttered with these Survivor-type threads. IT is becoming REALLY difficult to to read the forum with all of these locked threads.

Is there anyway to remove the locked threads (put them in a seperate folder) so it doesn't clog up the forum and make it so difficult to find a thread? Please? PLEASE?

A thank ya.

right now I can see threads dated from march 11 up to march 16 on the first page of Bang & Clatter

I guess it has been better
but I don't think it ever took me more than 3 seconds to find a thread I'm looking for in there

I don't really care one way or the other though
since they have to be locked anyway it isn't that much of a bother to move them

They can be moved once they're locked. The mods have a forum for that.

I'm sorry if anyone is bothered by the ones on EYKIW too. If all the survivor threads from all the different games are moved to the same place they can be visited there by anyone who might ever want to see them. That might even be better than having to search through all the pages for one, I mean, if anyone ever did want to do that for some reason. Maybe leave it up a day or two so people can see what happened in that round then store it away.

I also think it's good to ditch, move or archive ANY thread that has been locked, especially if it was because of a fight or a controversial subject. Locks only draw interest in threads and you can see the views skyrocket after one has been closed, which is drawing attention to the subject matter the lock was supposed to get rid of, which defeats the purpose, huh? ;)

wait, sometimes i miss a round and would like to review it for accuracy and fairness. so could you please not move them until i give the final ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom