Superficial Site Makeover?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am all for a color change! The blue is giving me headaches, seriously. I get those flashing swirling lights that you see right before you get a killer migraine, so I have to stay away for a while and I hate that!

Hang on...how are you guys posting in Verdana and Tahoma? I don't see that option on the font menu. :(

Verdana is my favourite font ever, btw. Closely followed by Comic Sans MS and then Lucida Handwriting. Is it sad to have a list of favourite fonts?

FizzingWhizzbees said:
Hang on...how are you guys posting in Verdana and Tahoma? I don't see that option on the font menu. :(

Verdana is my favourite font ever, btw. Closely followed by Comic Sans MS and then Lucida Handwriting. Is it sad to have a list of favourite fonts?
you can still use the font code, even for fonts that aren't listed in that drop down list. if you're lazy like me, just select whatever font, and replace arial (or whatever) with verdana.

I think U2log.com has pretty much got the market cornered on that minimalist grey ATYCLB look (which I quite like).

Verdana is a good idea though. Either that or Flaming Display Caps for that nice funky letters-on-fire look (just kidding).

My all time favourite font is Halvett, in all its incarnations.

Malboro is nice too (yes, just like on the cigarette packets).

Back
Top Bottom