Suggestions for Interference Chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I've noticed that chat has been kinda dead lately. It usually only seems to pick up when U2 is doing something. I remember back in the good old days when I first joined Interference, when chat would be hopping all day and all night long...I think the longest I was ever there was something like 8 hours! :ohmy: :faint:

So anyway, I was thinking perhaps if we had a place on the forum where the chat topic for the evening could be posted, more people might be interested in coming to chat?

The popularity of chat does come and go in waves on whats going on in the U2 world... it's always been that way. I used to worry about it... but then the forum was created. lol.

I dont go there anymore either.. and I am an op there :der:

I dont even remember how to op myself :laugh:

I hardly go in there these days myself...like Khan, I go in, see no one's there and leave...I only stay sometimes if there's people there or someone asks me to come in...I can remember how to op myself, but I don't even remember how to use all the commands...I was trying to figure them out today and I was all :der:

We need an Eddie Vedder chat! :yes:

image.asp

*weeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Rafmed made me an op when I was in there once, and was trying to teach me all the commands and stuff...I never really got into it, though. I suck. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom