Stills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I asked this in a thread in PLEBA but I'll ask it here cause it's where the qestions go :D
Is there anything I can downlaod for free that will let me make stills. But not one that has a free trial thing cause it causes pop ups and I get in trouble by my parents, cause it freezes the puter supposedly. My media player won't let me make stills :(
Thanx

Well, I found it, but I can't make still because I don't think it will let me play the dvd, to make the still. :(
But thanx anyway, ThatGuy... unless you can somehow show me if there is a way to play the dvd...

Last edited:
Oh I used Quicktime just to play videos I had on my computer already, to make stills.

I dont know about DVDs :slant:

Well, i dont even know how to play the videos that i have on my puter on quicktime, i tried and it said it didnt know how to use it or somethin, i dont know what it said, but it wouldnt do it...
MAN!

Yeah, sorry. I thought you meant computer videos (AVIs, MPGs, etc) also.

Here's a silly idea. Open your DVD player window and pause it at the point you want to capture, then hit "Print Screen." On a standard keyboard it's just above "Insert" and a caouple of spaces over from F12. Then go into any art software (MS Paint, Photoshop, whatever) you have and select "Paste." That will paste an image of your entire screen at the time you pressed "Print Screen." Then you can cut out the picture from the video and you're all set. That might work.

:| :| :| I'm the biggest moron on the face of the earth... I was messin around tryin to everything, so I opened teh actualy dvd player (Power DVD is what it's called) and I see this littie picture of a camera :| waht what is that little camera for... to capture the frame.... I'm a moron...
Thanx for all you guy's help though :) :hug:
The good news is, I found out how to do it!!! YAY!

Back
Top Bottom