Status

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
I cant believe IWasbored has over 10,000 posts and she's not a premium member.

wow. that iwasbored person is a jerk. spends so much time here and doesn't pay the measly 12 bucks or whatever it is...

(i have to figure out how i'm going to do that, since i don't have a credit card, and can't send a check...i've been meaning to since last april, i'm just stupid/slow)

Last edited:
no one should feel any obligation to become a premium. its entirely voluntary.
i'm more wary of sending money through regular mail than on the internet.
but i also dont trust the internet when it comes down to it, so i understand your dilemma IWB.

hey angie,
did you receive those 15,000 aussie dollars yet I sent to you by mail 3 months ago?

the postman said the envelope got wet in the rain and he had to throw it out....i think he was lying....
:(
you should have e-banked it!
:eek:

Angela Harlem said:
no one should feel any obligation to become a premium. its entirely voluntary.
no, we should impose death threats on those who haven't donated.

KIDDING!! :D

and yes, money orders rock. you can send it to me iwb, i'll make sure elvis gets it. :shifty:

they're thingies you can get at the post office or wherever. customer service desks for grocery stores and some mailing places (like the ups store and stuff) sell them too. oh, and i think wal-mart does too, even cheaper than the rest. they're usually 99 cents but wal-mart sells them for 50 cents i think.

anyway, it's like a check. you go buy one for the price (plus the small fee) and that's the money order. you get the money order itself and a little receipt too that can be helpful for tracking, so you can get your refund if it gets lost in the mail, for example.

it's like a check in that only the person you made it out to can cash it, but it's better because it's guaranteed money. sometimes with checks people hold them for two weeks to make sure they clear, but you don't need to do that with a money order.

yertle-the-turtle said:
what about cash conversion and stuf
there are international money orders, which can be converted. they're green, i believe. those are available at the post office. however, that's in the u.s. and they may be available elsewhere in your country, but i'd be surprised if your local post office didn't sell them too.

Back
Top Bottom