Showing more blogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Is there a way to show more blogs than just the 5-6 that happened to be the most recent on any given day? I liked being able to read anyone's blog/journal, just because, but now we're relegated to only seeing a few. And if we wanted to see someone else's we have to actually do a search for their name...half the time I don't remember the poster's name! Can this be changed? :confused:

This below is okay, but I want more. Too much is not enough, you know:

blogs.jpg

I find the recent comments confusing. I always think the comment is a blog title. Perhaps there could be less recent comments and more blogs?

:yes:

And I'm not too crazy abouth the "featured" blog at top when you first go to "Blogs" :shrug:

I believe it was determined that we can't get rid of that. However, Sicy had the dates changed so that the featured entry will at least be more current. That way, at least super old, outdated entries won't pop up!

Yeah unfortunately I dont think that can be removed.

I actually like the recent comments, because you could come across one from an older entry that perhaps you missed, that you'd like to read.

Well the point obviously is to see random blogs, maybe they interest you, maybe you missed them the first time, maybe you want to comment on them, etc.

What I really like is that you can click on "find more," and you get to see all the blog postings, plus you can read the first paragraph or so.

moreblogs.jpg

evenmore.jpg

That way you can get a better idea if you're just browsing, and not knowing what you want to read. It also looks like you can click through and see probably ever blog ever posted.

Back
Top Bottom