'Save' sometimes says 'Vote Now' when editing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
This is weird...a couple times today, when I went to edit some of my posts, the 'Save' button said 'Vote Now' instead. It doesn't do it every time...it just happened twice, maybe six or seven hours apart, randomly. Weird.

Wow, that's totally strange. Can you all post a screen shot of it next time you see that?

Wow, that's totally strange. Can you all post a screen shot of it next time you see that?

yeah, i've been seeing that one for a while. everything still edited fine whenever i got it so i never bothered to take a screenshot or something.

and um yeah...i can't post!

yeah, i've been seeing that one for a while. everything still edited fine whenever i got it so i never bothered to take a screenshot or something.

and um yeah...i can't post!

It seems that new posts are going through, but not actually being displayed. Though if you go to the advanced reply screen, you can actually see them, and post counts are ticking upwards.

1) looking at the main forum index page, it appears that no one has posted in a long time, but if you go to some threads, there are a few new posts...

2) I posted, the page didn't refresh to the thread, and then a few minutes later when I tried to repost, I got the double post message. It still took nearly 10 minutes before I could see my post in the thread, though.

3) just weird shit in general. It's scary out there, someone hold me. :(

1) looking at the main forum index page, it appears that no one has posted in a long time, but if you go to some threads, there are a few new posts...

2) I posted, the page didn't refresh to the thread, and then a few minutes later when I tried to repost, I got the double post message. It still took nearly 10 minutes before I could see my post in the thread, though.

3) just weird shit in general. It's scary out there, someone hold me. :(

Yeah things are definitely screwed up right now. Trying to get a hold of Andy.

120toc0.png

Thanks for the screen shot. That is really weird. Let's see if this is an ongoing issue or some random cache thing going on. If others experience this please chime in so we can see how widespread it is... I can then dig deeper once we have more info after a couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom