question about the forums...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
is the mr pussy's cafe considered a premium members only forum or 18+ forum or both?

with one thread being closed today in zoo because of the subject, its getting kind of frustrating to decide what's appropriate or not with the threads.

it'd be cool if we could have an 18+ forum. i dont want to worry about underage people reading stuff they shouldnt be reading.

Mr. Pussy's is for premium members, but there is no age restriction.

I know which threads you are talking about, and I personally feel that the one thread in there is is a bit TMI...but it remained open for so long, and since it in a less public forum, I suppose not much has been said.

I chose to close the thread in ZC for the reasons I stated there. If it were up to me, I'd close the thread in Mr. Pussy's as well. I've actually been very tempted to lately. Now, in light of the type of thread I just closed, I feel it would be suitable to do so. Mayhaps the mods should have a discussion about a policy on that sort of discussion.

Elvis and I have discussed this and there is no way to make a forum just for 18+ because of the simple fact, all you have to do is lie about your age. This is the internet and that's what happens here.

I do agree about the raciness of those kinds of threads. I dont really feel they have a place here at interference to be honest. This may fall under 'threads about graphic sexual nature'. I do think there is something about that in the FAQs already.

Yeah, it's kind of frustrating how it seems like we have to childproof everything in life, but I guess it's unavoidable with American culture.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom