Private journal entries?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
How do private journal entries work? Is it honestly that no one can see them, or is it like invite some people to see them or what?

Cause what's the point of a journal entry no one can see?

phillyfan26 said:
Cause what's the point of a journal entry no one can see?

Sometimes you want to ponder something or remember an occasion or whatever, but it's not something you want everyone else knowing.

Or you want to rip someone here a new one but don't want to get banned. :evil:

:)

I'd just open up a word document or something. I don't understand the point, but thanks for clarifying.

And the ripping thing doesn't make much sense either since no one can see it. But I guess that's just me. :shrug:

phillyfan26 said:
I'd just open up a word document or something. I don't understand the point, but thanks for clarifying.

And the ripping thing doesn't make much sense either since no one can see it. But I guess that's just me. :shrug:

Yeah, but then you'd have to remember where you put that word doc a year later when you felt like reading it again. (as you become geezer age you'll understand :wink: )

As for the ripping...sometimes you just need to scream or rage, even if no one hears you. Traditionally journals were for the author to put down his/her thoughts, and generally they weren't out there for public consumption.

Only admins can read private journal entries.

Unless you send the link to the entry to someone, then I believe they can read it as well.

Back
Top Bottom