Premium features to Un-Premium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which 1 feature do you think should be made un-Premium?

• Can use Search

Votes: 51 44.3%
  • Can post Polls

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Can use Private Messaging

Votes: 29 25.2%
  • Can view Who's Online

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Can view Member Profiles

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • None.

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters
Can use Search
People still don't use Search on forums where it's provided for everyone. Won't have that large of an impact on eliminating duplicates.

Can post Polls
Would be nice, but not really super-useful.

Can use Private Messaging
Absolutley necessary to everyone on the forum.

Can view Who's Online
Not really needed.

Can view Member Profiles
Would be nice, but not really needed that much.

Canadiens1160 said:
Can use Search
People still don't use Search on forums where it's provided for everyone. Won't have that large of an impact on eliminating duplicates.

Can post Polls
Would be nice, but not really super-useful.

Can use Private Messaging
Absolutley necessary to everyone on the forum.

Can view Who's Online
Not really needed.

Can view Member Profiles
Would be nice, but not really needed that much.

There needs to be some reason for people to spend a mere $12 a year. A dollar a month---it's nothing! And yet, I think if useful things--like search--were made free, there would be a huge drop-off in subscriptions. No one decides not to become a member because there's no search; but I bet a lot of people do decide to become a Premium member because of search. Or any of the other things. To be honest, I don't see a need for anything to be made un-Premium. :shrug:

Utoo said:
There needs to be some reason for people to spend a mere $12 a year. A dollar a month---it's nothing! And yet, I think if useful things--like search--were made free, there would be a huge drop-off in subscriptions. No one decides not to become a member because there's no search; but I bet a lot of people do decide to become a Premium member because of search. Or any of the other things. To be honest, I don't see a need for anything to be made un-Premium. :shrug:

:yawn:

Exactly. It all goes back to PMs. Communication is key. PMs wins.

(start suck up) You know, if Elvis goes through with it. If not, that's fine. (end suck up)

I appreciate everyones input. For now, things will be staying the same - no change. I will continue to leave this thread open though for futher input and I will revisit it, and the ideas, from time to time.

People might quickly lose their interest in posting in this thread if nothing is ever changed, though...

Back
Top Bottom