Premium Feature: Who ignores me? *REMOVED*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:
I think the feature of being able to see who is ignoring you is fine, but I think people should keep that list to themselves.

This is going to be hard to control I think.

Bonochick said:
I don't like for people to say who has them on their ignore list. If a person has chosen to ignore you, they obviously have some sort of problem with you. Instead of getting into stuff whenever they see one of your posts, they chose to just ignore your posts, which basically fixes the problem. Even though the person doing the ignoring won't see a member's post where they say who is ignoring them, everybody else sees it, and I just don't think people need to know that stuff. I think the feature of being able to see who is ignoring you is fine, but I think people should keep that list to themselves.

Agreed.

I think posting the list should be considered in a similar fashion as posting someones private PM. It's not ok.

My intent with allowing people to see this info a) it can be amusing/entertaining b) it's sort of a tip off that someone is annoyed by you, and maybe ... if its an ongoing problem... it will be a clue that you need to 'fix' something.

Elvis said:
My intent with allowing people to see this info a) it can be amusing/entertaining b) it's sort of a tip off that someone is annoyed by you, and maybe ... if its an ongoing problem... it will be a clue that you need to 'fix' something.

I see what you're saying but "amusing/entertaining" posts often lead to :corn: and :lock:. Plus, if the person is hellbent on ignoring me, I'm not gonna bother to change his/her mind. :shrug:

LemonMelon said:
But what's with this non-philosophical, properly-punctuated post? I was just starting to get used to your new style. :grumpy:

:lol: That stuff drives me crazy after reading for a page or so. :crazy:

LemonMelon said:

Reciprocated. :sexywink:

But what's with this non-philosophical, properly-punctuated post? I was just starting to get used to your new style. :grumpy:

do not fear, mere mortal ... / /. i was but attempting to communicate in

a

manner

whichcouldbeeasilyunderstoodbythelumpenmasses>/

eXistenZ¿ (anyone see that movie?? with jude law and that gun made out of frog bones that shot teeth?? :wink: )

iwilleatyoualive iwilleatyoualive iwilleatyoualive iwilleatyoualive therellbenomorelies therellbenomorelies therellbenomorelies therellbenomorelies

:hyper: You definitely deserve to have made it onto my 30-person friends list. A playboy mansion will be built by day's end. :wink:

Two people ignore me :(

One is obvious, I guess I called him out one too many times

But the other I have no idea why they would ignore me, :shrug:

I ignore no one...

I ignore no one. I am more mature than that. :tsk:

*wonders if I can put xavi on my ignore and friends lists at the same time* :hmm:

LemonMelon said:
I ignore no one. I am more mature than that. :tsk:

*wonders if I can put xavi on my ignore and friends lists at the same time* :hmm:

you slut :madwife:

one more HTDAAB appreciation thread

and you're on my ignore list :wink:

Elvis said:

It may also help explain posts that seem to disregard what you've just posted. It may clarify things in FYM if a gal can see who is ignoring her.

JanuaryStar said:

You should feel lucky :wink:

:giggle: I try not to make too many people angry on the internets...and I only go out of my way to make certain people mad in real life. :drool: Damn, I'm good at it too. :wink:

Interesting feature. I have to say I'm a tad shocked that no one has me on ignore. I can think of at least 3 posters here I thought would be there. I almost wish they would put me on ignore. :wink:

I dont have any one on ignore but I can think of a couple I should probably put there. ;)

I really think this would cause hard feelings big time, wouldn't it? How would you like to find out someone you thought was your friend ignored you? And wouldn't it make you have more animosity toward those who ignore you, want to 'draw them out' and see if you can make them curious? Can't you see the ignored posts anyway by looking on them (you can on some other boards) Wouldn't it make people less likely to ignore someone if they knew the person would know it? This sounds like a terrible ill will breeder. I wouldn't want to know. That's how it turned out on the other rock music board I post on. Maybe it won't happen here.

Last edited:
Is there away to delete yourself off of someone elses buddy list? I see a person that added me to theirs which is clearly a joke.

Back
Top Bottom