Post pictures using this app or tapatalk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
Hi.

First of all, I just want to say that you guys are great you really are and thank you for all your efforts up to this point.

I do have one simple request that I firmly believe will improve the user experience. Since we live in times where everyone posts pictures whether it be Instagram or snapchat and I think the one glaring feature that's missing is the ability to simply post pictures using this app or Tapatalk.

Is there a strategy in place to already bring this feature to us? Thank you for your attention to my request.

Members should be able to upload pictures from the app or mobile site.

I'm gonna do a test and see if I can upload a picture from the iPhone app. ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1434523861.354005.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I can't see it in the app, can anyone else see it?

Test.

Sweet. It works.

Sent from my SM-G925V using U2 Interference mobile app

Attachments

• 1434575809004.jpg
    1434575809004.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 7
I can't see the photo I posted or the photos that Cobbler posted. I'm using the regular old Interference app. And apparently Cobbler's photos are five star photos and I wanna see em.

cobl how did you post yours? Through the app? Weird that mikal's is an attachment and yours isnt.

Try updating the app / installation for those of you that cant see the pictures.

You have to pay and become a member to see the pics that are attached. I wanna see the kitteh. :sad:

cobl how did you post yours? Through the app? Weird that mikal's is an attachment and yours isnt.

Hey, yes, I did... but in the app when you hit reply or post there is an option to access your camera/photos, and if you do it through that it embeds. I never knew until now, though.

You have to pay and become a member to see the pics that are attached. I wanna see the kitteh. :sad:

We've changed that rule.. or so I thought. They said it was changed. I'll double check. Can you try re-installing the app?

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1434816173.138126.jpg

I used the app and attached it. I wonder why mikal's comes up as an actual attachment?
Maybe different phones? :scratch:

Lol. See why is that an attachment and mine is embedded?

For those of you that cant see any pics, are you using the mobile app or the regular computer?

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1434855570.187664.jpg

I'm just using the phone app and using the menu to attach photos.

Although now that I changed the quality of the photo, I'm able to see it in the app.

And now I can see my old photo that I posted

Back
Top Bottom