PM Box full at 29%?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
apparently people have tried to PM me and been told my box is full, but my PM box is only at 29.9%. i have had many more messages in there than i do now in the past and never had a full messeage?

hmm...i guess i fixed it, i just deleted some of the message tracking. does that count too yet not show up as part of the percentage full?

You need to delete your sent messages as well as tracking messages. Those messages do not count towards the %, only the actual inbox does.

Mine is full at 22% :huh: It used to get full at 33 which I can understand if it counts the tracking and sent too. But even if I had all the saved and tracked messages to match those, which I don't, it still should not be but 66% full. It seems to fill up faster and faster all the time,it was 33, then 30, then 28, then 24, now 22. It gets so frustrating.

I was wondering why your PM box was supposedly full, U2Kitten. Gosh, I'd better delete some of my stuff or that'll happen to me.

everything's not the same size. private messages can be of different sizes, depending on the message length, number of smilies used, etc. i'm not sure how big the message trackers are though.

imo, if you are having problems with your box getting filled up too quickly, i'd delete the trackers as soon as the person's read them and/or replied. it'll free up your space so you won't have to delete as many actual messages.

Back
Top Bottom