Pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Girl1978

Blue Crack Addict
Lately, this forum is getting to be completely cluttered. Is there any way to merge some of the threads together? The only thread I go in now is Miscellaneous Pictures because some of the other threads are complete chat threads with one or two pictures. Probably nothing can be done but I thought I'd bring it up.

Thanks.

WildHoney said:
^ Surely there's still parts of PLeba you enjoy??

Of course. :hug:

When I first came to Pleba, there were lots of pics posted in many threads. Now it's threads filled with chat and barely any pics in them. Or it's too many threads that don't go with the title. Like you have one with Bono's Chin Scar and another that's Bono's hair. I mean, we have the miscellanous pic thread to see all these pics! And people are derailing the Adam and Edge threads. I mean I totally drool and combust over Bono but there are 3 other members in the band too.

I don't know. Maybe I complain too much. I'm just aggravated with the way the Pleba forum is going lately.

Last edited:
So which threads exactly need merging? All you need to do is email one of us to let us know. I just skimmed through there and didnt really see anything out of the norm.

Well I just read Bono's Chin Scar thread and it seems to be about Bono's Chin Scar. :shrug: Same for the thread about Bono's hair. What am I missing? lol.

Every thread is starts on topic, then spins off into a "OMG-:drool:-:drool:-:drool:-something-about-Bono's-cock-in-code,-his-hair is-beautiful-I-want-to-fuck-him" sort of thing.

:crack:

U2Girl1978 said:

I don't know. Maybe I complain too much. I'm just aggravated with the way the Pleba forum is going lately.

No, it's not just you. You know it's bad when granny quits.

U2Girl1978 said:
It's just some of the threads are pretty much the same thing but just titled differently. I don't know. Maybe I'm just grasping at straws. :uhoh: :shrug:

I think it's called getting bored of Pleba. You can look and enjoy new pics, but really, you can only :drool: :faint: :combust: over the old ones so many times.

ylimeU2 said:

I think it's called getting bored of Pleba. You can look and enjoy new pics, but really, you can only :drool: :faint: :combust: over the old ones so many times.

Because Bono's hair is totally gorgeous.

Sicy said:
Well I just read Bono's Chin Scar thread and it seems to be about Bono's Chin Scar. :shrug: Same for the thread about Bono's hair. What am I missing? lol.

Well, there is a thread called Miscellanous Pictures where everyone posts different pictures of the band. I just don't know why there needs to be two new threads where the pics can be found there. :huh:

Usually there's a bunch of set threads.

There's the day for the Edge, a day for Larry, a day for Adam and a day for Bono.

Then there's the Miscellaneous thread.

Then there's the Caption thread.

I think these are enough threads so everyone can look up the pictures and stuff.

I apologize if I seem to be complaining but you have alot of new people in that forum who don't bother to search the many different pages of the thread and ask for the same pics over and over.

I feel like I've rambled on too much. :lol: :der:

ylimeU2 said:

That's partially true but the Bono hair thread can be seen in many threads over there. I don't know why there needs to be a separate thread for hair. :shrug:

Well, there have always been 'themed' threads in PLEBA. A thread just for hair, a thread just for his butt.. :blahblah: I would think Miscellanous would be for the pictures that dont have any other thread to go in.

And the omg!!11!! :drool: has ALWAYS been the prequisite for PLEBA, no?

Not trying to argue with you, just not sure what you all want done exactly. If I just go in there and start closing and merging threads I think there'd be a large pack of angry PLEBAns on my ass.

Souly said:

Because Bono's hair is totally gorgeous.

Okay, you're right. Especially the little bald patch. :evil:

Anyway, U2Girl1978, I'm hardly ever in Pleba anymore. Sometimes I go in to find some new pics, but not even for that and when I stopped checking on a regular basis, my reasons were the same as what you are talking about now. Too many seemingly pointless threads. Too many new posters that don't post anything but junk, etc.

Sicy said:
Well, there have always been 'themed' threads in PLEBA. A thread just for hair, a thread just for his butt.. :blahblah: I would think Miscellanous would be for the pictures that dont have any other thread to go in.

Not trying to argue with you, just not sure what you all want done exactly. If I just go in there and start closing and merging threads I think there'd be a large pack of angry PLEBAns on my ass.

Oh no! I know you aren't trying to argue and I wasn't trying to cause any arguments. :) Just thought I'd give some feedback and honestly I don't know what should be done. It's just not what it used to be I guess. I suppose I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. Anyways, thanks for listening to me gripe.

Sicy said:

What Sicy said.

I keep an eye out on Pleba here and there. And yes, there are lots of pointless threads (from my point of view) but those generally just die a quick death OR there are people that seem to enjoy them, so hard to close.

Other than that, everything seems to be pretty damn "normal" for Pleba "standards"

:shrug:

i was wondering if we could have a section called Mebla, where guys would have a place to talk about band members, and have general guy talk as well.

Chizip said:
i was wondering if we could have a section called Mebla, where guys would have a place to talk about band members, and have general guy talk as well.

What's the M for and why can't it just be Melba? :mac:

Chizip said:
M is for male or men

It would be the male version of Pleba

But for how long do you think a bunch of guys would be talking about band members? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom