no smilies???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irelandwhispers

War Child
Is there a reason all but a few of the smilies will load? Is it just me or did a server go down? :huh:

:stress: I hope this is just a freak thing that will never happen again.

Are you running Norton Security?

Or, did you do windows updates recently?

My browser has been being b*tch lately.. the smilies dont usually load the first time and I have to reload :mad:

Ok, forget that...I closed IE and now they seem to work fine...all except my new sig...uhh...I think that the ftp I use is on crack. And it's too small to upload to snapcracklepopfish. And my old one is doing the same thing my new one did...I don't get it. :huh: Wait, never mind. I'm still having troubles. Grrr. The status bar is laughing at me.

I haven't changed a thing tonight in terms of updates, installing software, system junk, etc. It all started when I uploaded my new sig. I can't even figure out how to view the darn thing. The location it's at just makes my browser prompt to download the file.

if it makes you feel better, safari doesn't load some animated gifs (like it shows a frame, but they're not animated). it's not a problem with this forum though, it's that way with every website i go to. but hey, it's the price to pay for speed. :up:

Back
Top Bottom