new status?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby

Refugee
I see I am coming up on becoming a refugee, but am depressed it takes so long to get out of that status. Refugee is a lame status and one of U2's worst songs, so why must we wait 1500 posts to get out of it?Wandering in the desert/literal refugee thing? Most other things are advanced with only a few hundred. So my suggestion is, please come up with a new status that ppl can attain after say, 1500 posts? It would be fun and interesting. There are so many possibilities. We could even vote on the new name. Any chance??

Uh.. I dont think so. No one else seems to have a problem with it.

Tabby said:
I see I am coming up on becoming a refugee, but am depressed it takes so long to get out of that status.

Are you kidding me?

Depressed about a internet post count status? Because you think the song sucks?

:crack:

Well everyone has an opinion.. but in this case I just dont think it will be changed because one person doesnt like itl.

Thanks for the suggestion, but for the time being there are no plans to change the current status quotas.

i agree with the orginal poster

i think we need new statuses after about every 15-25 posts

its the only thing i have to look forward to in life, especially now that trista and ryans wedding is over

Last edited:
I really don't think I'm the only one who would like a new status to be added. In PLEBA the girls get a kick out of making status. Nevermind already though, I'm tired of all the jokes :sigh:

Last edited:
chizip :lmao:

Tabby :hug:

I dont mind the staus but I dont know what they are i only know rock n roll doggie and babyface and New York

:shrug:

actually im THE FLY at the moment and couldnt be happier, im not looking forward to becoming war child....maybe there could be new status's like MOFO :wink: or acrobat or pete the chop or gloria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom