New premium feature?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I think premuim members (mmmm premium) should be able to change thier username without having to re-register or lose post counts and stuff. Maybe not all the time, but like once a month or something.......:wink:

can you imagine the chaos?
there'd be riots and looting and people running through the streets. total anarchy. women wold burn their bras and men would ...well, watch...

it would be the end of the world as we know it.

for the confusion and chaos it would cause, is what i'd guess.
you have to keep something definite about all members, with avatars being allowed to change, you'd never identify who people are after a while.

thats cool, just wondered why, thanks angie....

I want to change my name to EP, im tired of living in the big mans shadow.....:wink:

Also I think some people may abuse it and change their name like every day, it could get very confusing.. especially for the mods/admins. Also, we wouldnt be able to monitor every name change and unacceptable name changes could arise and cause a commotion.

Sicy said:
Also, we wouldnt be able to monitor every name change and unacceptable name changes could arise and cause a commotion.

Oh dear, not fun! :no:
I can totally see that happening though! :lol: i mean wow, think of the possibilities...

good thing i chose something innocent :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom