New forum, or swaped forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
I just wanted to suggest the creation of a new forum for Tour news/talk. Or the 'Where the Album Has no Name' could be replaced with the tour forum. When the album is released, all the roumors will end about the album and all the tour rumors will start. My $.02

------------------
"...well which one is it baby? Spitz or Swallows?"

Yeah, I think once the tour starts up there should be a section to discuss the shows -- that will be great to hear what others have to say about it... I think i'll be going to the first show in Miami yaaaaaaaaaay!! (sorry had to share
biggrin.gif
)

I really hope that they come up to Tampa, but since the Tampa Pop tour was a disaster here, I hope they just don't bypass us..
I agree we need a tour thread and let everyone share their experiences during the concert. I AM GETTING SO EXCITED !!!!!
Sorry, I just can't control myself anymore...

I think creating a tour forum is an excellent idea. I'm pretty sure that I don't have that kind of power even as an administrator, so J. Swallow, you might want to email the Big Guy (Elvis) and suggest this if it isn't addressed in the next few days.

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

Hey 'Bubba, I am not trying to be a man on a mission but I sent an E-mail to the King about this. I didn't get a response, but I was just wandering if I should have?

[This message has been edited by Johnny Swallow (edited 10-11-2000).]

Hi,

I got the email... sorry I hadnt replied.
We will be adding a tour forum shortly.. and will also be making some other changes soon.

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

Back
Top Bottom