New Forum is Up! Still tweaking things though...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more comments.

1) And I think the big white box and white background around the reply box is fugly, I like the old blue background with a grey box. Minor, but I really like everything else.

OMG stop whining! :sexywink:
jk, I do agree with this. it looks awkward since the rest of the site is blue. kinda blinding in a way too. it's like when you're on this site and then my e-mail box pops up and i'm like OMG TOO MUCH LIGHT!

what the hey, now I can't see my own avatar. :scream:

It was fine an hour or so ago.

Sorry, I know y'all are still tweaking, I'm just concerned about the contagiousness of VPee's disease. What if whole people start disappearing?! :ohmy:
down.gif
i know this isn't a real fix, but if anyone wants, they can let me know what the url is for their image, and i can fix it for you.

Just wondering why I'm suddenly receiving messages at my home email telling me that someone has posted in a thread here. I've never had that happen before. How do I make it stop? I share that address with my spouse, who already thinks I'm way too U2-mental. All of these breathless updates will indicate a heightened state of U2-madness, I fear.

Neutral, did you get a "promotion"? Or have you always been "Forum Co-Administrator" and I just never noticed before? :reject:

down.gif
i know this isn't a real fix, but if anyone wants, they can let me know what the url is for their image, and i can fix it for you.

Awww, :hug: All us now avatarless people are having identity crisis's. I'm nothing but a mysterious blank spot now. I feel empty inside. :sad:

Thanks for the offer, I have faith they'll get it all sorted eventually though. And heck, I wouldn't even know the url, it was one of the defaults from before.

I just can't figure out why one's I could see earlier I can't see now....

what the hey, now I can't see my own avatar. :scream:

It was fine an hour or so ago.

Sorry, I know y'all are still tweaking, I'm just concerned about the contagiousness of VPee's disease. What if whole people start disappearing?! :ohmy:

:angry:

Yeah, earlier Sarah could see them on her computer while I couldn't see them on mine. A while ago they disappeared for her, too.

Just wondering why I'm suddenly receiving messages at my home email telling me that someone has posted in a thread here. I've never had that happen before. How do I make it stop? I share that address with my spouse, who already thinks I'm way too U2-mental. All of these breathless updates will indicate a heightened state of U2-madness, I fear.

You can go to your usercp options and check your subscriptions. You should be able to change some settings there.

You can go to your usercp options and check your subscriptions. You should be able to change some settings there.

Thanks, Sicy, I tried that, but it looks like I would have to click "unsubscribe" for each thread I've responded to. I guess I'll do that if it persists. (Too lazy to contemplate that right now.)

You must be going nuts with all us whiners!

(Where's my avi?!?:scream:)

I wanted to point out something with the main Interference.com page. Aside from images not showing up, the columns are quite messed up in IE6. Now I don't use IE6, personally, but I tend to look for this kind of stuff with my web development work.

Thanks, Sicy, I tried that, but it looks like I would have to click "unsubscribe" for each thread I've responded to. I guess I'll do that if it persists. (Too lazy to contemplate that right now.)

This is weird, I checked your account and its set not to subscribe to any threads so I'm not sure what's going on. Can you clear them in your usercp?

About the logging in-Maddy had a problem on the other computer, and then I told her to click the 'remember me' box, and all was good.

:lol: at Mia!!! :hi5:

So if you choose the subscription option "no email notification" it still sends you the email notification for those threads you were previously subscribed to?

This is weird, I checked your account and its set not to subscribe to any threads so I'm not sure what's going on. Can you clear them in your usercp?

I am apparently subscribed to all 763 threads in my folder.

Thank god I've never been a post whore!

2 more comments.

1) And I think the big white box and white background around the reply box is fugly, I like the old blue background with a grey box. Minor, but I really like everything else.

You have a lot on your mind don't you? :wink:

This will be fixed to match, blue.

We can unsubscribe to all of them for you if you want?

So, what are the implications?:confused:

Truthfully, I never have been clear on this whole subscribe/unsubscribe business. I come on here, I read stuff, I post stuff, that's it. I try to avoid any extra layer of complexity or technical complications.

(I confess: I'm a Luddite. I don't even have a microwave or a cell phone.)

So, just to make things simple, if you do that, will something bad happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom