NEW: Comprehensive Ignore System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now I'm curious as to which forums you guys are ignoring. :hmm:

Mods cant use this feature for obvious reasons.

so....do i need to do more than click on ignore forum?

because i can still see free your mind and all of the contemptible content within.

Yes, see my previous post.

All should be working now with this feature. To hide entire forums make sure you go to your settings in user cp under "Ignore Manager" (all the way at the bottom on the left hand side) and check mark the box next to 'Hide forums that are ignored:'

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/cis_settings.php

Now I'm curious as to which forums you guys are ignoring. :hmm:

Mods cant use this feature for obvious reasons.

interferencecensored.jpg

This is all I got left. I ignored every forum I never visit... don't even remember which forums they are. :lol:

Instead of making a snarky comment in a thread in Zoo Station that fills me with RAGE every time I see it, I decided to ignore it, and I no longer see it in that particular forum.

However, I'm still able to see it on the main forum page, as well as Lemonade Stand, when it's the latest post. Seeing the title still fills me with such RAGE, so is there anyway I don't have to see it at all?

Instead of making a snarky comment in a thread in Zoo Station that fills me with RAGE every time I see it, I decided to ignore it, and I no longer see it in that particular forum.

However, I'm still able to see it on the main forum page, as well as Lemonade Stand, when it's the latest post. Seeing the title still fills me with such RAGE, so is there anyway I don't have to see it at all?
Try deleting your temp internet files and look again. :)

So, I have a question. Is there any way to ignore a forum but create thread exceptions in those forums?

You could probably just bookmark the threads you want to read and put the rest on ignore.

This feature amuses me to no end. Most of you are on here because you, for various reasons I'm sure, don't connect with people in the real world and NOW you can ignore people in cyber world as well.

Soon your only friends will be the voices in your head ...

I don't ignore people, I ignore threads, because I don't need to see "what did you eat" pop up every time I hit the "new threads" button.

But thanks for the judgment. It's so helpful.

I don't ignore people, I ignore threads, because I don't need to see "what did you eat" pop up every time I hit the "new threads" button.

But thanks for the judgment. It's so helpful.

Which is why I do it as well, nothing shows up on my "New Post" page if I don't have OOC on ignore.

If I subscribe to a thread, will it show up on New Posts, because that would just defeat the purpose as much, because I can just navigate to the thread myself.

Back
Top Bottom