New Community!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBTH

War Child
See what you have done! In one fell swoop you have changed interference from a damned fine site for getting information on U2 into a proper community of U2 lovers! It feels good to be involved right from the start and its really great to see it getting so much usage already. I personaly think that the idea of meeting up at concerts with some form of Interference tag is a great idea... We can only go onwards and upwards from here!

Me2--I agree with everything MrBTH said.

In particular:

This new community. I mean, I've never REALLY become involved with forums, now look at me! Ya can't shut me up!

And the idea of meeting at concerts is also great. It might not be a bad idea to organize ticket-buying groups, either...

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

He he he yeah I can't shut up either!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I just want to change my title though! I'm not a fool he he he
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Alright. That's settled then. If at least two people want to have the whole Interference.com tag thing going then it's gonna happen!....
Okay so I really don't have any influence and what I just said was well...speculation really. he he he
redface.gif

------------------
There's no business like ZOOTV business.

I can't shup up either!!!
I'm no fool so I'll keep posting until I get rid of that tittle!
wink.gif

How long must we write?
How long till we're MacPhisto?

------------------
Mariana
Even BETTER than the REAL THING

[This message has been edited by NicaMom (edited 06-07-2000).]

To be MacPhisto is to run the forum. Currently there are only two people with the designation of MacPhisto; myself and Dragon Lady. There are a few moderators, which you can see listed on the main forum page. Moderators have the title of PopTart (if they aren't already a MacPhisto). New users are 'The Fool', and at somewhere around 30 posts a user becomes 'The Fly'.

Hope this helps :)

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

Ooooh Cool! and then when new people come along they think that the people with better names are "true fans"! he he he
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I must say I like that system. It's coolies
biggrin.gif

------------------

How about these tags:

The Edge (or Mr. The Edge)
Mirrorball Man
Sparky
SpoonBoy
BonoMan
Drowning Man
Angel of Harlem
Babyface
The Wanderer

Or, my favorite...

Paul Hewson

smile.gif

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

If anyone ever calls me SpoonBoy I think I'd cry. That's just too much of an insult.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Welcome back Bubba
smile.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom