Multiple YouTube Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iron yuppie

ONE love, blood, life
I'm wondering if there is some way that we can restrict the number of YouTube videos that are posted on a single page. In B&C especially, some people have a tendency to include ten or more YouTube videos in a single post, which makes the page load extremely slowly or sometimes not load at all. Could we perhaps restrict the number of videos that a single user is able to post per day or something like that? I realize that this is a minor issue, but I think that the change would benefit some of the sub-forums. Thanks in advance.

i believe this has come up before and it's an all or nothing thing, but i'm all for having a rule of some sort limiting the videos posted that the forum comes to a consensus on. one quick workaround though i've found for youtube is rather than link to the full youtube link, link to the youtu.be shortened url - it will come up as the link rather than the video on here.

i believe this has come up before and it's an all or nothing thing, but i'm all for having a rule of some sort limiting the videos posted that the forum comes to a consensus on. one quick workaround though i've found for youtube is rather than link to the full youtube link, link to the youtu.be shortened url - it will come up as the link rather than the video on here.
Test.

http://youtu.be/J92UOrZVBmA

ETA: Cool, it works. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom