Mr. Pussy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salome

you are what you is
Could "Mr. Pussy's Cafe De Luxe" be moved to the Lemonade Stand
it seems to make more sense for it to be there

It's a highly insulting and derogatory title. I want to take my complaints to FYM.

No, really, is it still even in use?

image_header-pixie.jpg

I don't even get what it is. I went in there once to see if I could figure it out, and it just kind of scared me.

:crazy:

I love when people "do not get" something when there is nothing really "to get"

:madwife: :D

Sicy said:
If it were up to me I'd just delete the entire forum.

:delete:

I STILL think we should delete ALL of the forums. Please.

please refer to the pussy thread previously started by me to "get this" post! ;)

corianderstem said:
I don't even get what it is. I went in there once to see if I could figure it out, and it just kind of scared me.

:crazy:

I think it's the post-whoring forum for people who don't want to think they are post-whoring. :D

zoney! said:
I love when people "do not get" something when there is nothing really "to get"

But I didn't even know there was nothing to get when I went in there and didn't get it. Get it?

:wink:

I think we can still all agree that it has zip to do with U2 and therefore belongs in Lemonade Stand or something though
:up:

I always thought it was an odd location for it, but it doesn't really bother me either way. ..

Some things to take into consideration:

When this forum was created i wanted a random off topic/color forum, and I wanted it in a random spot, because... it was random.

The forum also does not even show up in the forum listing for non-premium members.

Originally we didnt have LS being used for what it is now.

I surely have no intention on deleting the forum, it does have it's purpose (see the first item in this list).

I'm open to moving it elsewhere.... ideas?

Joel

LyricalDrug said:
Does the name come from the HMTMKMKM video? *tries to remember*

No, although there is a reference to it in the video.

Mr. Pussy's Cafe Delux was a cabaret/cafe owned by Bono, Gavin Friday, and director Jim Sheridan. Mr. Pussy is a drag queen who was the host. It had lounge-lizard atmosphere and music.

It could be an IT'S OFFICIAL subforum!

:hmm:

It could "sorta" re-enegize IO into the forum it used to be...or am I STILL beating a dead horse that has turned to dust...with a spatula?

Last edited:
Elvis said:

No, although there is a reference to it in the video.

Mr. Pussy's Cafe Delux was a cabaret/cafe owned by Bono, Gavin Friday, and director Jim Sheridan. Mr. Pussy is a drag queen who was the host. It had lounge-lizard atmosphere and music.

wow, i had no idea. so im assuming this cafe is closed or no longer in business?

icelle said:

wow, i had no idea. so im assuming this cafe is closed or no longer in business?

Unfortunately, it's been closed for many years. I believe it later became 'Tosca', Bono's brother's italian place... and I'm fairly sure the same location is now 'nude' (a fruit smoothie place).

Back
Top Bottom