MERGED --> Resizing Avatars? All AVATAR Questions HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you have to be a premium member in order to have a custom avatar? 'Cause I'm not and I'd like to, but I can't seem to find where to do it. In the edit options section, it gives you the option to not use the avatars there and says that a custom one can be used, but I don't know where to upload it or whatever.

Please help!

you don't need to be a premium member. at the bottom, it says "use custom avatar" and you just click yes, and you can upload it from your computer or webspace.

hope this helps! :)

Oh wow! I was completely looking over the bottom of that page. I knew that I'd seen it before. Thanks for helpin'!

PLEASE!! Some one help me!

I just want to post a little pic of larry under my name, but dont know what i'm doing wrong. I'm posting the URL but nothing happens. Anyone help?

Try typing this

you mean on my post or this is what happens when you try!
Because if its mine you are talking about, please excuse me im:coocoo: as when i tried to type it for you to copy "how too", it really thought i was trying to post a picture.

You dont need to use a url for avatars.. you just upload the pic from your computer in the avatar section. Make sure its no larger than 72x72 pixels and 7kb in size. If you want to email me the pic I can do it for you.

Here's my take on them:
Targon1991 -
sepia.jpg

-
graysmall.jpg

Babydoll -
smallgreen.jpg

-
redsmall.jpg

Babydolls first one didn't go all weird when i resized :huh:

Back
Top Bottom