MERGED-->Interference clock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:
:lol: at this thread.

While were at it, the email alerts, the little emails that announce someone has posted in a thread that a person is subscribed too, the time on those alerts has been 3 hours earlier for months now, since the new server actually. ie if a post is made at 7:28am the email will arrive in my inbox timestamped 4:38am, and sit much higher up my list of new emails.

Not that Im that fussed about it or I would have mentioned it earlier. But while you are fixing the clock.....

I unchecked that box some time ago.:|

I know its still a problem... havent found a proper resolution yet. I'll temporarily reset it soon.

Elvis said:
I know its still a problem... havent found a proper resolution yet. I'll temporarily reset it soon.

No longer a problem.... I found a proper resolution ;)

The server is now also set to the Eastern Time Zone, since I'm no longer located on the west coast. Anyone that hadnt had their time zone set (in options) will notice a three hour difference, as well.. so will anyone that isnt logged in.

The server will now sync with the US atomic clock every 15 minutes.

Joel

Is the USA atomic clock linked to the French one?

On Thursday Australia stopped using Greenwich mean time as a marker. This is quite an historical event. We've now switched to the Paris atomic clock. I wasn't aware of the USA one. Which countries are using the USA clock as a timer, please?

:nerd:

PS Thanks for fixing the time stamp on the posts and the email alerts. My inbox is less chaotic now. :up:

beli said:
Is the USA atomic clock linked to the French one?

On Thursday Australia stopped using Greenwich mean time as a marker. This is quite an historical event. We've now switched to the Paris atomic clock. I wasn't aware of the USA one. Which countries are using the USA clock as a timer, please?

:nerd:

PS Thanks for fixing the time stamp on the posts and the email alerts. My inbox is less chaotic now. :up:

huh?

Angela Harlem said:

Which bit are you huhhing about?

The switch away from Greenwich?
The USA atomic clock?
The fact that I receive email alerts?

Youre question is not phrased in a helpful manner. :wink:

PS I did not get my haircut, did not pay my bills, nor did I wash the dishes/floor/clothes.

Oh, and you think I got to the post office? No sirreee! No! But I did buy a tail light and some window socks! And metallic paint. Fucking cars :mad:

But anyway, my HUH was to the change in time. Did anyone think to tell me our national clock had moved from Greenwich to Paris????? Hmm?????

:tsk:

I noticed but my computer has been running so sloooooooooooow lately, I worried it was my computer not interference.

Back
Top Bottom