Long Time Ago... but

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Ok, a while back I posted somethin askin to post pics of Edge and the guys with a bulge.... I think i may have been tiger_luver64, but I didnt mean like out of the pants bulges(if you know what i mean)... and you closed it before i got the chance to say that. I meant just like bulge in the pants but i didnt know if you knew that. So is that allowed in PLEBA? Or is that a bad thing to talk about too?? Ive been wonderin for a while.

I don't know what other "bulge" in pants that there is.

Clarify, please? Because, as stated in the FAQ, the other one is obviously not allowed:

"Posting about the bands' 'private parts' in any way will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email."

The band's sexual anatomy is not to be discussed.. sorry. Bulge in the pants is pretty self explanitory. It's about Respect.

All the rules can be found in the FAQs..

http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?action=faq

What is unacceptable in PLEBA?
Posting about the bands' "private parts" in any way will not be allowed. There is a level of decency and respect for the band we need to follow. Any threads about the bands private parts, subtle or not, may be closed, and the author may receive a warning via pm or email.

Posting about the bands' private life, questioning their marriages or sexuality is not allowed.

Well ok I see, but I just meant normal pics of the guys, that looked like they had a bulge but I understand sorry. Am I in trouble now?

Back
Top Bottom