Keeping track of posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After you enter your post, there are options below (before you get down to the Submit button) that allow you choices for subscribing to a thread. Also, when you are viewing a forum, if one of the little envelope icons has a black dot (seal) on it, that shows that you have contributed to that thread.

Bonochick said:
After you enter your post, there are options below (before you get down to the Submit button) that allow you choices for subscribing to a thread. Also, when you are viewing a forum, if one of the little envelope icons has a black dot (seal) on it, that shows that you have contributed to that thread.

Thank you. I often wondered what the different envelopes meant! Now I can save myself a lot of time and get to read more posts.

Its also handy to mark all forums as read once you've finished posting for the day, or whatever. It will make all the envelopes grey and any new replies will be yellow the next time you log in if someone has replied to any thread.

that's even better than my method of readin every thread in sight :hmm:

:hyper:

good luck though!
but in time you'll probably lose track of your posts even if you do use the above mentioned features, because you'll just have way to many posts to keep track of
this site has a funny way of being like that

Angela Harlem said:
Its also handy to mark all forums as read once you've finished posting for the day, or whatever. It will make all the envelopes grey and any new replies will be yellow the next time you log in if someone has replied to any thread.

Oh thanks that is really good to know too. Thanks everyone I know what you mean you really get sucked in here dont you?

Back
Top Bottom